Friday, July 15, 2011

Disney Cars 2 Birthday theme




It has been a while since I have posted to my blog...My goodness times just gets a way. Some exciting things have happened....we moved to Tennessee in the beautiful foothills of the Smoky Mountains to a quaint little town about 15 miles outside of Pigeon Forge. Just close enough to the fun but far enough away not get caught in the tourist stuff. Did enough of that in Florida with Disney for 7 years.

The party store is doing so well! We are busy keeping up with orders and trying to create new products at the same time! NOT always easy to do as I do work full time but my daughter Kelly is running the party business full time so that is a relief.

Today I thought I would just show our newest addition in honor of the recent Cars 2 Movie release. I know its been a couple of weeks and I did have my items online in time for the premiere but just getting around to sharing with my blog family. We are so loving making the 3D cake toppers. My husband cuts all the styrofoam pieces and paints them for us. That in addition to the die cuts and adding the name for personalization has made these cuties very popular!

This weekend we are taking the Cars theme in kind if a new exciting direction and I cannot wait to share the update on this party theme (if it all works as planned lol).

CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment